Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Loochi Poori and egg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loochi Poori and egg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loochi poori and egg curry recipe. To cook loochi poori and egg curry you only need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Loochi Poori and egg curry:
- Provide of For poori.
- Take 500 gm of maida/All purpose flour.
- Take 3 tablespoon of oil.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide As needed of Lukewarm water.
- Use As needed of Refined oil for frying.
- Provide of For egg curry.
- Provide 5 of eggs.
- Provide 2 tsp of Mustard oil.
- Provide 2 of medium sized diced potatoes.
- Take 2 of medium sized onion paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 of medium sized tomato puree.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Jeera/ cumin seeds.
- Provide 2 of slitted green chillies.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
Instructions to make Loochi Poori and egg curry:
- First for making the Poori in a mixing bowl add the maida then add salt and sugar and also add the oil mix it very well so that it comes in a shape. Then gradually pour the Lukewarm water and make a dough and make small dough balls and roll it in a circular shape.
- In a cooking pan add a good quantity of refined oil to fry on a medium flame and your Poori is ready to serve.
- For egg curry first boil the eggs and diced potatoes.
- In a cooking pan add 4 tablespoon of mustard oil once get heated add jeera and add the onion paste.
- Saute for a minute add the ginger garlic paste saute again for a minute then add the tomato puree.
- Add salt to taste 1 teaspoon of sugar turmeric powder red chilli powder coriander powder and cook it well unless the oil get separated..
- Once cooked add boiled eggs and potatoes again cook for few seconds then add green chillies and water according to your requirement. Cook well and it's ready to serve with Poori and make your Sunday morning a memorable one.
If you find this Loochi Poori and egg curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.