Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan burmese coconut milk noodle soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe. To cook vegan burmese coconut milk noodle soup (oil-free and gluten-free) you only need 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free):
- Get 2 packages of flat rice noodle.
- Get 1/4 cup of chickpea flour (mix well with 1/4 cup water).
- Get 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 1 cup of defatted soy chunks from Holland & Barrett (soaked in the water).
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic chopped.
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoons of tumeric (spice).
- Use 1 teaspoons of paprika (spice).
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of cayenne pepper (spice).
- Get 3 of small onions peeled (optional).
- Use 1 of lemon cut into wedges (for garnish).
- Provide 1 cup of chopped cilantro (for garnish).
- Get 2 teaspoons of coconut sugar (any sugar).
- Use 2 teaspoons of Himalayan salt (any salt).
- Get of steamed broccoli (for garnish)(optional).
- Use of steamed beansprouts (for garnish)(optional).
- You need of crushed roasted chili (for garnish)(optional).
Steps to make Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free):
- Place 1/2 chopped onion, chopped garlic and spices into non stick pot and cook very slowly for 3 mins. After 3 mins, add water and continue stirring to prevent them from catching..
- When onions and garlics are softened, stir in soya chunks, salt and 1 cup of water. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 3-4 mins. Carefully add chickpea mixture and 1 cup of water, stirring quickly so that the flour doesn't clump. Add more water if the soup is too thick. Cook for another 10 ~ 15 mins..
- Stir in coconut milk and cook for another 5 ~ 10 mins. Divide the rice noodle into 2 soup bowls. Ladle the soup over rice noodles in the bowl and garnish each with steamed broccoli, beansprouts, lemon juice, crushed chilli and fresh cilantro..
If you find this Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.