Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Red lentil soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red lentil soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil soup – vegan recipe. To make red lentil soup – vegan you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red lentil soup – vegan:
- Get 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Get of Generous pinch cayenne pepper.
- Use 1/2 of onion, peeled and chopped.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushes.
- Get 2 of carrots, chopped quite small.
- Get 2 of celery sticks, chopped quite small.
- Take 1 of potato, peeled and chopped quite small.
- Use 1/2 cup of red lentils.
- Use 750 ml of – 1 l vegan/ veggie stock: i start with 750ml and add more if needed.
- Use of juice of half a lemon.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Some chilli flakes and parsley leaves to garnish if you like.
Steps to make Red lentil soup – vegan:
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat. Add the onion and sauté for 10 mins til the onion is soft..
- Add the cumin, turmeric, cayenne and garlic. Sauté for a few mins..
- Add the carrots and celery. Stir for a minute or two. Add the potato. Sauté for a few mins..
- Add the lentils and the stock. Simmer for 25 mins or so until the vegetables are tender. Stir in the lemon juice and season to taste..
- Sprinkle some cumin or chilli flakes on top. And a few parsley or celery leaves. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Red lentil soup – vegan recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.