Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Avocado Chocolate Dessert Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avocado Chocolate Dessert Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to avocado chocolate dessert soup recipe. To cook avocado chocolate dessert soup you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Avocado Chocolate Dessert Soup:
- Provide 60 g of Cold-Brewed Coffee / Freshly Brewed Espresso,.
- You need 100 g of Sweetened Condensed Milk,.
- Take 1 of Avocado,.
- You need 2 TBSP of Bailey's Irish Cream,.
- Provide 6 of Ice Cubes,.
- Take of High Quality 85% Dark Chocolate Preferably Valrhona or Callebaut, 50g.
- Take 20 g of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil,.
- Get of Coffee Granules, For Garnishing.
Steps to make Avocado Chocolate Dessert Soup:
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/cold-brewed-coffee if you wanna make your own cold brewed coffee..
- Add coffee, condensed milk, avocado, rum and ice into a blender. Blitz until smooth. Keep chill in the fridge until ready to use..
- Melt chocolate on a double boiler. Once the chocolate has melted, remove from heat. Stir in the coconut oil..
- Mix until well combined. The mixture should have a glossy shine. When ready to serve, pour the avocado coffee smoothie into a bowl..
- Spoon the chocolate mixture over the top. *You can get creative and paint a tree with the chocolate mixture.* Garnish with some coffee granules. Serve immediately..
If you find this Avocado Chocolate Dessert Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.