Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic parmesan zucchini casserole recipe. To make garlic parmesan zucchini casserole you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole:
- Get 4 cups of grated zucchini.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of finely diced onion.
- Take 1/2 cup of finely diced carrot.
- Use 1/2 cup of finely diced bell pepper any color.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 2 of eggs slightly beaten.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese plus set aside an additional 2 tablespoons for topping.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide 2-3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
Instructions to make Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 8×8 pan with cooking spray and set aside..
- Place zucchini in colander, sprinkle with salt and allow to sit for at least 10 minutes. (this will help draw the moisture from the zucchini, after 10 minutes squeeze out the excess moisture by pressing paper towels on the zucchini or wrapping in a towel and squeezing and wringing out the towel several times.) Don't skip this part or your casserole may be to runny..
- In the prepared dish, add zucchini, onion, pepper, carrots, garlic, eggs, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese,mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Mix thoroughly with spatula or hands to get ingredients well combined. Arrange the mixture evenly in the pan..
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine the melted butter, Panko bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese..
- Spread the bread crumb mixture over the casserole and return to oven for additional 5-10 minutes until top is golden brown and crispy..
If you find this Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.