Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crunchy Salad with Deep-Fried Yakisoba Noodles & Thick Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crunchy Salad with Deep-Fried Yakisoba Noodles & Thick Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crunchy salad with deep-fried yakisoba noodles & thick soup recipe. To cook crunchy salad with deep-fried yakisoba noodles & thick soup you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crunchy Salad with Deep-Fried Yakisoba Noodles & Thick Soup:
- Get of ■ For the salad:.
- Get 1 packages of Deep-fried yakisoba noodles.
- You need 1 of Dried wakame seaweed.
- Get 1/4 of to 1/2 Onion.
- You need of ■ Soup.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 of Sesame oil.
Steps to make Crunchy Salad with Deep-Fried Yakisoba Noodles & Thick Soup:
- Reconstitute the dried wakame seaweed by soaking in water, thinly slice the onions and soak them with the wakame..
- Transfer the deep-fried yakisoba noodles to a plate, then press down with the palm of your hand to break them up. Drain the seaweed and onions, then put them on top of the noodles. Sprinkle with sesame seeds to taste..
- Boil 600 ml water in a pot, then dissolve the seasoning packet that came with the noodles. When it thickens, add a whisked egg, salt, pepper, and sesame oil, then you're ready to eat..
- Pour your favorite dressing on the salad and eat up! Garnish the salad with corn or tuna. I put bean sprouts in my soup. Use your choice of vegetables..
- See a related recipe using wakame seaweed: "Wakame Seaweed Chawan-mushi (Savory Egg Custard). https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153086-wakame-seaweed-chawanmushi-egg-custard.
- Another related recipe using wakame seaweed: "No Need For Stir-Frying! Fried Rice in a Microwave". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153150-microwaved-fried-rice-with-wakame-seaweed.
- And this one: "Very Easy in a Microwave Miso Soup with Plenty of Wakame Seaweed". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149289-microwaved-miso-soup-with-plenty-of-wakame-seaweed.
If you find this Crunchy Salad with Deep-Fried Yakisoba Noodles & Thick Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.