Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan french onion soup recipe. You can have vegan french onion soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan French Onion Soup:
- Get 50 g of dairy free butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 kg of onions, halved and thinly sliced.
- You need 1-2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Get 2 tbsp of plain flour.
- Take 250 ml of dry white wine.
- Use 1.5 l of hot vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 slices of toast, per serving.
- Get 200 g of vegan cheese, grated.
Steps to make Vegan French Onion Soup:
- Melt the butter with the olive oil in a large heavy-based pan. Add the onions and fry with the lid on for 10 mins until soft..
- Sprinkle in the sugar and cook for 20 mins more, stirring frequently, until caramelised. The onions should be really golden, full of flavour and soft when pinched between your fingers. Take care towards the end to ensure that they don’t burn..
- Add the garlic cloves for the final few minutes of the onions’ cooking time, then sprinkle in the plain flour and stir well..
- Increase the heat and keep stirring as you gradually add the wine, followed by the vegetables stock. Cover and simmer for 15-20 mins..
- Serve with vegan grated cheese and toast slices..
If you find this Vegan French Onion Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.