Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. However, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys dairy-free cream of tomato soup, gf df ef sf nf vegan recipe. You can cook vickys dairy-free cream of tomato soup, gf df ef sf nf vegan using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan:
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of medium carrot, chopped.
- Prepare 1 stick of celery, chopped.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Take 800 grams of fresh tomatoes, chopped.
- Use 2 of large potato, diced.
- Prepare 450 ml of vegetable or chicken stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh parsley, finely chopped (or 1 tsp dried).
- You need 1 tsp of (or to taste) granulated sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of (or to taste) low sodium salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Provide of tomato paste / puree.
- Take of oregano and basil.
- Get 60 mls of full fat coconut milk (optional).
Instructions to make Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan:
- Heat the oil in a large pot over a medium heat and gently fry off the onion, celery, carrot, and garlic until tender, around 10 minutes.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and cover.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are well cooked and soft.
- Puree the soup until smooth, or ladle into a blender and blend smooth.
- Season by adding some tomato puree, basil, oregano and any extra salt / pepper / sugar to your own taste.
- If you like it a little bit creamier, stir through the 60mls of coconut cream, or oat or soy cream if your diet allows.
- Nice served with a cheese topped roll or toasted sandwich, I like to use Veganic brand vegan cheese which is made from coconut milk.
- Just for interest sake, these were my Dads black tomatoes.
If you find this Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.