Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Ziti Variation recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ziti Variation recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. However, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ziti variation recipe. You can have baked ziti variation using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Ziti Variation:
- Use 48 oz of spaghetti or tomato sauce.
- You need 3 lb of Ground beef.
- Get 1 lb of spicy Italian sausage.
- Take 32 oz of tri color Garden Rotini Pasta.
- Get 32 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated Extra sharp white cheddar cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of grated Monterey jack cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- Use 16 oz of sliced mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of merlot red wine.
- Get 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- Take 4 of eggs (whisked).
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh basil (chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of oregano (chopped).
- You need 1/2 tsp of rosemary (chopped).
- Use 1/2 tsp of thyme (chopped).
- Provide 1/4 cup of parsley (chopped).
- Get 1 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 4 medium of mushrooms (minced).
- Get 1 pinch of lemon pepper.
- Get 1 pinch of White or black pepper.
- Use 1 pinch of Sweet chili powder.
- Take 2 pinch of crushed sea salt.
Instructions to make Baked Ziti Variation:
- In small sauce pan, saute mushrooms, garlic, rosemary and thyme with olive oil. carefully add merlot. and let simmer for 20 mins..
- in large sauce pan with medium heat, add spaghetti sauce, oregano. carefully add ingredients from saute pan into sauce. let simmer for 45 mins to an hour or more depending on preference..
- brown the ground beef and spicy sausage and drain grease, then set aside..
- in large mixing bowl, add ricotta, eggs, basil, parsley, cheddar, jack, parmesan, feta and dry seasonings, with large spoon mix until blended..
- boil dry pasta for 6 minutes until al-dente or use fresh and then mix with spaghetti sauce until covered..
- preheat oven to 350.
- in 2 13×9 deep baking or casserole pans layer pasta on bottom, then layer ground beef and sausage then cover with ricotta cheese mix, then layer again with pasta topped with slices of mozzarella. do the same for both. bake in oven for 45 mins or until cheese bubbles on top or for 75 mins if you like your top layer slightly crunchy. let cool for 5 mins, dish out and enjoy with a side of garlic toast and a glass of red wine..
If you find this Baked Ziti Variation recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.