Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Corn paneer capsicum curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn paneer capsicum curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn paneer capsicum curry recipe. To cook corn paneer capsicum curry you only need 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn paneer capsicum curry:
- Provide 1/2 cup of Sweet corn (boiled).
- Use 1/2 cup of Cottage cheese (paneer).
- Provide 1/2 cup of Capsicum.
- Use 2 of Tomatoes.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Chopped Garlic.
- You need 1 inch of grated Ginger.
- Use 2 of Green chillies.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get Pinch of asafoetida(hing).
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds (jeera).
- Use 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of Kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Get as required of Chopped coriander to garnish.
Instructions to make Corn paneer capsicum curry:
- Gather the boiled corn, capsicum and paneer cut into cubes. Set aside..
- For gravy take chopped onion, tomatoes, chillies, garlic and ginger in a grinder..
- Make a smooth paste..
- Now heat oil in a wok..
- Add in the asafoetida and cumin seeds. Let them splutter..
- Put the paste in and cook well..
- Add in the spices- chilli, turmeric, salt and coriander powder..
- Cover and let it cook until it leaves the sides of the wok..
- Then add the capsicum and toss well in the gravy mix..
- Add the corn,cook a bit then add water and cover it..
- After 5-7 mins. You will see the oil surfacing at the top. Add paneer and cook it covered..
- Then add garam masala and kasuri methi..
- Cook for 2 mins more. Serve warm. Enjoy !!!.
If you find this Corn paneer capsicum curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.