Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Bacon Baked Beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon baked beans recipe. You can have bacon baked beans using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Baked Beans:
- Prepare 4-6 strips of cooked bacon (save the grease!).
- Take 1 tbsp of bacon grease.
- Prepare 28-32 oz of B&M baked beans (if you can’t find them, just stay away from really soft beans like Bush).
- Use 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Take 1/4 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of dry mustard seed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper (even better – pepper flakes, if you can find them).
- Prepare of Optional: 1/2 onion sliced and fried in bacon grease until light brown.
Steps to make Bacon Baked Beans:
- Cut up the bacon strips & mix all ingredients into beans (or lay the strips on top to look fancy).
- Bake in 8×8 glass baking pan at 350 for 45 minutes (should see bubbling across the whole pan).
- Remove from oven and enjoy!.
If you find this Bacon Baked Beans recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.