Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Aloo capsicum curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo capsicum curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo capsicum curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo capsicum curry recipe. You can have aloo capsicum curry using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Aloo capsicum curry:
- Use 2 of capsicum (cubed).
- Use 3 of onions (finely chopped).
- Get 5 of potatoes (cubed).
- Take 4 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of peanuts.
- Provide 1 tsp of poppy seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin/ jeera seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- Take 5 of cashews.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 tbspn of coriander leaves.
- You need 5 tbspn of Oil.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
Steps to make Aloo capsicum curry:
- Boil potatoes and dice then. Fry capsicum in oil and set aside..
- Dry roast peanuts, cashew and poppy seeds. Grind to a fine paste. Set aside..
- Heat oil, add cumin seeds followed by onions. Saute till golden brown..
- Add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste and asafoetida..
- Add chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder. Satue till raw smell disappears..
- Add tomatoe paste and salt. Cook till oil floats.
- Add the fried capsicum and boiled potatoes followed by peanut cashew paste. Mix well add required water and salt..
- After gravy thickens add garam masala and garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Aloo capsicum curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.