Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's 5 Minute Meatballs & Marinara Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's 5 Minute Meatballs & Marinara Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's 5 Minute Meatballs & Marinara Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you should entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's 5 minute meatballs & marinara sauce recipe. To cook mike's 5 minute meatballs & marinara sauce you need 25 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's 5 Minute Meatballs & Marinara Sauce:
- You need 2 (16 oz) of Jars Of Your Favorite Marinara Sauce [my student used wolfgang pucks].
- Prepare 16 oz of Italian Sausage Pre-fabed Meatballs.
- Get 1 (14 Can) of Diced Tomatoes.
- Get 14 of ozs Artichoke Hearts [rough chopped].
- You need 1 of LG Fresh Beefeater Tomato [chopped].
- Get 2 tbsp of Fresh Basil [chopped].
- Provide 1 of Medium Viadailla Onion [chopped].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Green Bell Pepper [chopped].
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Red Onions [chopped].
- Use 6 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [left whole].
- Take 1/2 Cup of Fresh Celery [chopped].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Shreaded Parmasean Cheese [+ reserves for garnish].
- Take as needed of Mozzarella Cheese [for garnish].
- Provide to taste of Salt And Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Water Or Beef Stock.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oregeno [crushed].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fennel Seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Use 2 tbsp of Granulated Sugar [optional – depending upon your marinara sauce choice].
- Use 1/3 Cup of Quality Burgundy [optional].
- Provide of Tabasco Sauce [garnish].
- Prepare as needed of Pre-fabed Garlic Butter [for bread & noodles].
- Prepare as needed of Fresh French Bread 2" Slices.
- Take as needed of Thin Spaghetti Noodles.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda [added to simmering sauce to reduce any acidity from tomatoes].
Steps to make Mike's 5 Minute Meatballs & Marinara Sauce:
- Heat oven to 350°..
- Here's all you'll need. Sugar, Burgundy and Mozzarella not pictured since they're all optional..
- Uncooked Marinara Sauce..
- Add beef broth and quality Burgundy to your Marinara to thin it a bit. While baking meatballs, simmer your sauce. They should take the same amount of time to cook..
- Uncooked Italian meatballs – hand rolled on tinfoil..
- Fully baked meatballs at 350° for 30 minutes..
- Start your noodle boil 15 minutes into your marinara simmer. Boil your noodles with a dash of salt and a dash olive oil and boil as per manufactures directions. Usually only 9 minutes..
- Drained noodles with garlic butter [or olive oil] mixed in. Tonight was garlic butter. It's a great way to keep them fresh and toothy!.
- Toast your 2" thick sliced French bread at 350° [butter side down] in the last 5 minutes of your meatball bake. You'll want the outside of your bread crispy and the inside, fluffy and absorbent to soak up your delicious Marinara Sauce..
- Place garlic butter coated noodles in bowl. Add sauce and meatballs and garnish with Parmasean Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese and Tabasco Sauce. [here in new mexico we tend to put tabasco on everything!].
- These really do make great next day work or school lunches!.
- Serve with thick slices of garlic french bread. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's 5 Minute Meatballs & Marinara Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.