Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Refreshing Cold Ramen for the Summertime recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Refreshing Cold Ramen for the Summertime recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to refreshing cold ramen for the summertime recipe. You can cook refreshing cold ramen for the summertime using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Refreshing Cold Ramen for the Summertime:
- Provide 1 of serving Chinese-style noodles.
- You need of Toppings:.
- You need 1 of tomato Sliced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Soft-set egg.
- Take 1 of Green onions.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper or coarsely ground black pepper.
- Provide of Soup:.
- Get 400 ml of A: Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of A: Chicken soup stock.
- Get 1 tsp of A: Oyster sauce.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of A: Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of A: Sugar.
- Prepare 2 pinch of A: Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of B: Sesame oil.
- You need 1 clove of each B: Grated ginger and garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of B: Vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of B: Doubanjiang (if you like it spicy).
Steps to make Refreshing Cold Ramen for the Summertime:
- Make the soup. Boil water in a pot and add the [A] condiments..
- When the condiments have dissolved, turn the heat off and add the [B] condiments. Chill the soup in the fridge. (Add white sesame seeds if you like)..
- Boil the Chinese-style noodles. Rinse in water to remove starchiness..
- Combine the noodles and soup in a serving dish. Arrange the toppings..
- Sprinkle pepper (or black pepper) and green onions to finish..
If you find this Refreshing Cold Ramen for the Summertime recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.