Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Spicy Butternut Squash & Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Spicy Butternut Squash & Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan spicy butternut squash & lentil soup recipe. To cook vegan spicy butternut squash & lentil soup you only need 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Spicy Butternut Squash & Lentil Soup:
- Prepare 1 of Butternut squash.
- You need 2 of medium onions.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 litre of vegetable stock.
- Get 100 g of Lentils.
- Get 1/2 tsp of hot chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 of whole red chilli.
Steps to make Vegan Spicy Butternut Squash & Lentil Soup:
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium-high heat. Fry the onions with a pinch of salt for 7 mins, or until softened and just caramelised. Add the garlic, chilli powder and chilli, and cook for 1 min more..
- Stir in the squash and lentils. Pour over the stock and season to taste. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer and cook, covered, for 25 mins or until the squash is soft. Blitz the soup until smooth and season to taste..
If you find this Vegan Spicy Butternut Squash & Lentil Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.