Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cowboy Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cowboy Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cowboy baked beans recipe. To cook cowboy baked beans you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cowboy Baked Beans:
- Use 1 stick of smoked sausage, diced.
- Take 1 of small pkg diced ham (about one cup) or cut your own.
- Get 2 (32 ounce) of cans beans including liquid.
- Provide 1/2 of small onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- Use 2 tbs of ketchup.
- Provide 2 tbs of barbeque sauce.
- Take 1 tbs of mustard.
- Get 1/2 pound of bacon.
Instructions to make Cowboy Baked Beans:
- Mix all ingredients together in a pan except bacon..
- Cook on top of stove until onions are soft, about 20 -30 minutes..
- Pour in baking dish sprayed with no-stick spray, top with bacon strips and bake at 350° for about 45 minutes or until the beans are no longer soupy..
- It the bacon strips are not done enough, turn on broiler for a couple of minutes..
If you find this Cowboy Baked Beans recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.