Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for White hibiscus leaves soup with tuwan shinkafa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best White hibiscus leaves soup with tuwan shinkafa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White hibiscus leaves soup with tuwan shinkafa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white hibiscus leaves soup with tuwan shinkafa recipe. You can cook white hibiscus leaves soup with tuwan shinkafa using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make White hibiscus leaves soup with tuwan shinkafa:
- You need leaves of White hibiscus.
- Take of Dry fish.
- Take of Scotch bonnet.
- You need 4 of Tomatoes.
- Take of Vegetable oil.
- Provide of Seasonings.
Instructions to make White hibiscus leaves soup with tuwan shinkafa:
- Da farko zaki tafasa white hibiscus leaves din sai kisa kanwa kadan wurin tafasawan saboda ya cire miki tsami..
- Sai ki barshi ya tafasa like 1 hour sai ki sauke saiki siyaye ruwan then keep it aside..
- Sai ki samu tukunya ki yanka albasa din sai ki soya da mai in ya fara yin brown sai ki saka scotch bonnet da tomatoes da kikayi blending sai kisa aciki ki soya har ruwan ya kare..
- Dama kin wanke dry fish dinki da ruwan zafi already sai ki kawo ki saka aciki sannan sai ki kawo white hibiscus leaves dinki kisa aciki ki juya..
- Sai ki kawo seasonings of your choice sai ki saka sai ki rage wuta ki barshi ya dahu like 1hour saiki sauke..
- You can server with tuwan shinkafa or semovita enjoy it..
If you find this White hibiscus leaves soup with tuwan shinkafa recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.