Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Anti-Cold-Chickensoup (Asian Style) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Anti-Cold-Chickensoup (Asian Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Anti-Cold-Chickensoup (Asian Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to anti-cold-chickensoup (asian style) recipe. To cook anti-cold-chickensoup (asian style) you need 25 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Anti-Cold-Chickensoup (Asian Style):
- You need of Step 1.
- Provide 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 3 of carrots.
- Prepare 1/4 of celery.
- Use 1/2 medium of leek.
- Provide 1 cup of cauliflower.
- Prepare 4 of chickenwings with skin.
- You need 2 of chickenlegs with skin.
- You need 2 of chickenbreast with bones and skin.
- You need 1 medium of ginger root.
- Get 4 of lemongrass.
- You need 1/4 bunch of fresh coriander.
- You need 1/2 bunch of fresh parsley.
- Use 6 cup of water.
- Use 1 of salt, pepper, chilli.
- Use 8 clove of garlic.
- Get of Step 2.
- Take 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of leek.
- Take 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 3 tsp of Sambal Olek.
- Use 4 tbsp of Asian fishsauce.
- Prepare 1 of asian soup noodles.
Instructions to make Anti-Cold-Chickensoup (Asian Style):
- STEP 1.
- Cut (and eventually peel) the onion, the celery,the carrots, the cauliflower, the ginger and the leek in large pieces..
- Take a large pot (1.5 gallons) and shortly roast the cut and peeled vegetabes with the oil..
- Add the chicken and the water..
- Peel the lemongrass /garlic and smash the larger end with the back of the knife. Then add it to the soup..
- Add the coriander, the parsley, salt and pepper.
- Cover the pot and let it cook for at least 90min..
- STEP 2.
- Cut the carrots and the leek in little pieces, roast them with some oil in a bigger pot..
- Drain the soup through a sifter (don't forget to put the pot with the carrots and the leek underneath :-D)..
- Remove the cooked and soft vegetabes..
- Let the soup simmer while you remove the skin and the bones from the chicken. Cut the chicken in small pieces and add to soup again..
- Let the soup cook (without a lit) until the carrots are soft (not too soft).
- Add coconut milk, Asian fish sauce, Sambal Olek, eventually some more salt or coriander and for those who like it spicy some more chilli..
- Serve with pre-cooked Asian Noodles..
If you find this Anti-Cold-Chickensoup (Asian Style) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.