Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Pumpkin Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Pumpkin Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you should altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut pumpkin soup recipe. To cook coconut pumpkin soup you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut Pumpkin Soup:
- Provide 1 of medium sized squash.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of coriander.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cayenne (or more to taste).
- Use 1 L of veg stock.
- Prepare 200 mls of coconut milk.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
Steps to make Coconut Pumpkin Soup:
- Dice the onions, and peel, de-seed and chop the squash..
- Sweat the onions with the garlic for 10 minutes. Add the spices and cook for a further 5 minutes..
- Add the squash and cook it down with a splash of the stock for 15-20 mins until the squash starts to soften..
- Add the rest of the stock and simmer gently until the squash is soft and tender..
- Blend the soup and add the coconut milk. Add salt and pepper to taste..
If you find this Coconut Pumpkin Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.