Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Poori chat recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Poori chat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poori chat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to poori chat recipe. You can cook poori chat using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Poori chat:
- Take 1 packet of Chat puri.
- Take 5-6 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 5 of green chilli small chopped.
- Provide 7-8 of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 250 gm of curd.
- You need 250 gm of imli chutney / tamarind dip.
- Get as needed of Some Coriander leaves.
- Use 1 of pomegranate.
Steps to make Poori chat:
- Boiled potatoes and cut into small pieces.
- Heat oil and put into all spices and potatoes,mash and cook well..
- First poori put into to plate then potatoes then curd & chutney and garnish with pomegranate and coriander leaves.
If you find this Poori chat recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.