Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for French onion soup pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best French onion soup pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French onion soup pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you need to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup pasta recipe. To make french onion soup pasta you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French onion soup pasta:
- Use 250 g of orecchitte pasta (or other pasta).
- Prepare 500 g of white onions.
- You need 660 ml of stock.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 60 ml of port.
- Take 60 g of cheddar/gruyere/vegan cheese grated (optional).
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need Handful of chopped parsley (optional).
- Prepare 120 ml of water.
Steps to make French onion soup pasta:
- Peel the onions and slice them as thin as possible using a food processor (slicing adaptor) or a mandolin. You can also just do this with a sharp knife!.
- Put the oil in a large lidded pot with the onions and sautee for 20-25min until the onions are brown and caramelized. Keep the lid on but stir the mixture every 5 minutes or so. Keep an eye on the onions and when they stick to the bottom of the pot add a splash of water and stir..
- When the onions are brown and really soft, add the pasta, stock, water and port. Stir everything together and cook with the lid on till the pasta is cooked and most of the liquid is absorbed, about 15 minutes..
- Turn off the heat and stir in the grated cheese if using. Taste and season with salt and pepper as desired. Sprinkle chopped parsley if using. Serve in a bowl and enjoy!.
If you find this French onion soup pasta recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.