Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Apple Fritters recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Fritters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Fritters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple fritters recipe. To make apple fritters you only need 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple Fritters:
- Provide of For Apple Fritters.
- Get 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Use 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Use 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 of large egg.
- Use 1/3 of cup, milk.
- Use 1 of large apple, peeled, cored and chopped, about 1 1/2 cups.
- Get 1/4 cup of raisins optional.
- You need of For Glazr.
- Prepare 2 cups of confectioner's sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of milk, more if.needed.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of oil for frying.
- Use of Garnish.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon for dusting.
Steps to make Apple Fritters:
- In a bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl or measuring cup whisk together milk, egg and vanilla.
- Pour milk mixture over flour mixture and mix gently.
- Add apple preces and raisins to coat, don't over mix batter.
- Heat oil until hot and drop batter by heaping tablespoons in hot oil. Don't crowd them cook them in batches, removing to a wire rack as done about 1 to 2 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Make Glaze.
- Beat sugar, milk, vanilla and salt until s,ooth.
- Dip one side in glaxe, lightly sprinkle with cinnamon.. They are best warm, but can be made ahead and frozen individually. Thaw then reward in the microwave for just about 10 seconds, don't over microwave to keep them light and warm.
If you find this Apple Fritters recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.