Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect CLASSIC leek and potato soup! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to CLASSIC leek and potato soup! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals ignore. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to classic leek and potato soup! recipe. To cook classic leek and potato soup! you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make CLASSIC leek and potato soup!:
- Get 2 of Medium Potatoes 🥔.
- Use 1 of Leek.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Get 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 of Stock Cube.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Vegan Butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Chilli Flakes.
- Provide 150 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Vegan Unsweetened Milk.
- Take to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare of (Optional) 1 Tbsp Flour.
Instructions to make CLASSIC leek and potato soup!:
- Peel and chop the potato. Take a large saucepan and boil until soft in the water with some salt and the oil..
- Chop the leek and onion. Chop the garlic and fry in a non-stick pan. Melt the butter until it froths, then add the leek, onion and garlic. Fry until soft..
- Add the stock cube to the potato water, crumble in to make sure it dissolves. Add the leek and onion, make sure you get all of the butter in! Add the chilli flakes and nutmeg and soy sauce..
- Simmer on a low heat for 10 minutes or so, if the stock tastes bland simply add another stock cube. Add the milk and flour if you prefer the soup to be thicker. Take off the heat and leave to cool for a few minutes, then blend to a smooth paste. Stir through some cracked pepper..
- I served mine with some seeds, virgin olive oil and rocket! Enjoy 😋.
If you find this CLASSIC leek and potato soup! recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.