Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's egg drop soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's egg drop soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's egg drop soup recipe. To make brad's egg drop soup you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's egg drop soup:
- Provide 10 cups of water.
- Provide 10 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Get 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- You need 3 tbs of rice vinegar.
- You need 1/3 pkg of lo mein noodles.
- Use 1 can of diced carrots and peas.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/3 cup of corn starch dissolved in cold water.
- Take of Sliced green onions for garnish.
Instructions to make Brad's egg drop soup:
- Boil water in a pot..
- Add bouillon and vinegar. dissolve for 2 minutes..
- Add noodles. Return to a boil for 4 minutes..
- Add can of carrots and peas cook 2 more minutes. Season with pepper and more salt if desired..
- Return to a boil. Slowly add cornstarch mixture until it reaches desired thickness. This step is optional..
- Garnish with sliced green onions. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
If you find this Brad's egg drop soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.