Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Johnny Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Johnny Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Different vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker johnny soup recipe. To make slow cooker johnny soup you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Johnny Soup:
- Prepare 1 package (16 ounces) of dried cannellini beans, rinsed.
- Use 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Get 1-2 Cups of chopped carrots.
- Provide 2-3 of garlic cloves, minced, or 2-3 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2-3 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of Dried Basil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary, crushed.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 6 cups of cold water/ chicken broth or mixture of both.
- You need 1-2 cups of ham, chopped/cubed.
- Prepare 2-3 of Bay Leaves.
- Take of Ground Black Pepper for taste.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Johnny Soup:
- Rinse the beans to get rid of any debris, then add to the slow cooker..
- Add the carrots and onion to the pot. Also add the garlic, if you are using cloves..
- Stir to mix together..
- Place the ham on top of everything, then pour the water on top of that..
- Sprinkle the herbs and spices on top.
- Stir slightly, then add the bay leaves to the soup. Place the cover on top of the slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours..
If you find this Slow Cooker Johnny Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.