Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Kanya's Baked Sea Bass With Pink Honey Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kanya's Baked Sea Bass With Pink Honey Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Baked Sea Bass With Pink Honey Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's baked sea bass with pink honey sauce recipe. You can have kanya's baked sea bass with pink honey sauce using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kanya's Baked Sea Bass With Pink Honey Sauce:
- Take 800 grams of Whole sea bass.
- Take of vegetables to baked.
- You need 1 head of Potato.
- Use 1 each of Carrot.
- Use 1 of as needed Pumpkin.
- You need 1 of as needed Shallot.
- Use 1 of as needed Ginger.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1/2 of Lime.
- You need of seasoning.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Soya sauce and oyster sauce /each.
- Prepare of pink honey sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Provide 1 cup of Pomegranate juice.
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp of Honey.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ginger /finely chopped.
- Use 1 of as needed Pomegranate seeds.
- Get 1/2 of Black peppers to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lime juice.
Instructions to make Kanya's Baked Sea Bass With Pink Honey Sauce:
- Clean and Chopped vegetables ,seasoning fish and vegetables,and sliced of ginger cover with foil ,bring to bake in oven by 200 c about 45 mins or an hour.
- Make pink sauce by mix all sauce ingredients,bring to boil ,reduce heat and simmer ,until reduct to 2/3 ..add pomegranate seeds if desire.
- Cut sea bass into fillet ,set in plates ,garnish with baked vegetables ,drizzling with pink sauce ,served warm.
- You can adapt to baked by your style ,but what I do you will get aroma from gingers.
If you find this Kanya's Baked Sea Bass With Pink Honey Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.