Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken noodle soup recipe. You can have chicken noodle soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Provide 1 (3 1/2 lb) of Whole Chicken, rinsed under cold water and dried (make sure the giblets bag is removed).
- Use 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Large Yellow Onion, chopped.
- You need 3 of Large Carrots, peeled and chopped.
- Take 3 Stalks of Celery, chopped.
- You need 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- Provide 12 cups of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Poultry Seasoning.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped Parsley.
- Use 3/4 cup of White Wine.
- Get 2 1/2 cups of Wide Egg Noodles.
- Take 1 of 4”Piece of Fresh Rosemary.
- Take to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
Steps to make Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees. Drizzle a tiny bit of oil in the bottom of a roasting pan, add the chicken to the roasting pan, drizzle a little oil over the top, season with salt and pepper and place the piece of rosemary in the cavity..
- Roast the chicken for 1 1/2 hours. In a large heavy duty pot, add 2 Tbsp of the oil and let it preheat over medium heat, add the onions, celery and carrots and season lightly with salt and pepper. Cook the veggies until softened, about 5 to 7 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for an additional 30 seconds..
- Add the poultry seasoning and cook it stirring constantly for about 10 seconds, add the wine and let it reduce for just a few seconds. Add the roasted chicken to the pot with the veggies, cover with the chicken stock and sprinkle in the parsley, bring to a boil and cover the pot partially and lower the heat to low..
- Allow the soup to cook for 3 ½ hours. Remove the chicken onto a plate and let it cool slightly. Meanwhile, with a ladle, skim off as much of the fat as possible from the soup base and discard. Once the chicken is cooled enough to handle, discard the skin and shred all the meat..
- Add the meat to the soup base, increase the heat to medium high and bring the soup to a rolling boil. Add the noodles and cook them according to packaged instructions. Taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary..
If you find this Chicken Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.