Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook recipe. You can cook lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook:
- Get 200 g of orange lentils.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 1 of carrot, peeled and chopped.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped.
- Use 50 g of fresh ginger, grated.
- Get 3 teaspoons of ground cumin.
- Get Pinch of each of turmeric and paprika.
- You need 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 litre of water or stock. (I used chicken stock, but if you use vegetable stock the recipe is vegetarian/vegan).
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook:
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan, then gently fry the onion until starting to soften..
- Add the carrot, garlic, ginger and spices, fry for a few minutes more..
- Add the lentils, stock/water and tomatoes. Simmer gently until the lentils are soft (approx 15 – 20 minutes.).
- Cook until the lentils are starting to get a little soft. The soup is ready and can be served just as it is.
- Or can be blended with a stick blender and be served as a smoother soup..
If you find this Lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.