Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Pumpkin Coconut Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Pumpkin Coconut Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Almonds often provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted pumpkin coconut soup recipe. You can cook roasted pumpkin coconut soup using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Pumpkin Coconut Soup:
- Prepare 2 cup of red Pumpkin chunks.
- You need 1 cup of Coconut milk.
- Provide 3-4 of Garlic pods (crushed).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of freshly crushed Black peppers.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red Chilli flakes.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chopped Coriander leaves to garnish.
- Use as needed of toasted Coconut flakes to garnish.
Instructions to make Roasted Pumpkin Coconut Soup:
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil and add in crushed garlic..
- Saute for few seconds and then add in chopped pumpkin..
- Stir and saute for 3-4 minutes..
- Add in salt, cover and cook in medium heat until pumpkin become soft and charred..
- Remove from heat. When the veggies cool down place them to a blender..
- With little water blend to a smooth paste..
- Transfer to a pan and place to flame. Add in 1 cup of coconut milk (fresh or canned)..
- Stir and cook in medium low heat for 5-6 minutes. Add-in crushed black pepper and salt as per taste..
- When the soup starts boiling, remove from heat. The consistency of soup should be smooth and thick..
- Transfer to individual soup bowls, garnish with toasted coconut flakes, chilli flakes and chopped coriander..
- Serve warm. The soup is very mild with a blended roasted flavor of pumpkin, garlic and coconut..
If you find this Roasted Pumpkin Coconut Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.