Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most likely choose many food items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade cream of chicken noodle (kneophla) soup recipe. You can have homemade cream of chicken noodle (kneophla) soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup:
- Use 2 sticks of butter.
- Take 1 of diced onion.
- Provide 2 of large chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Kneophla noodles.
- Use 3 cups of flour.
- Use 1 cup of cold water.
- Get 2 of Lrg eggs.
- Provide of Add to sautéed onions.
- Get 8 cups of hot water.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 3 1/2 Tbls of powder chicken broth.
- You need of Add after noodles are cooked.
- Prepare 16 oz of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of Parsley flakes.
Steps to make Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup:
- Cook 2 large chicken breasts. I personally use my pressure cooker, but you can boil or lightly fry chicken..
- While you are cooking chicken start to sauté your onions. Use all butter and a whole chopped onion..
- While the onions are cooking start making your noodles. Roll 1/4 sections at a time with a rolling pin, and cut into small squares with a pizza cutter. Scrap off the counter with a pastry scraper along with extra flour and put on a flat pan..
- Add chicken broth to sautéed onions, water and bay leaves. Bring to a boil. Add noodles after boiling..
- After noodles are cooked add frozen vegetables and diced chicken breasts. Cook until vegetables are hot then add Cream and parsley flakes..
If you find this Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.