Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can have minestrone soup using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Minestrone soup:
- Provide of some butter.
- Prepare 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 3 sticks of celery, chopped.
- You need 1-2 cups of other vegetables eg squash, sweet potato, leeks..
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- Prepare Bunch of fresh thyme, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Take 500-750 ml of vegan/ veggie stock.
- Prepare 1 tin of cannellini beans, drained.
- Provide Handful of kale/ cavolo nero, roughly shredded.
- Prepare 1-2 handfuls of fresh basil leaves, roughly shredded.
- Get 2-3 handfuls of cooked pasta.
- You need of Parmesan/ veggie parmesan, grated.
Instructions to make Minestrone soup:
- Heat the butter in a oan (with a lid for later). Add the onion and fry for about 10 mins until soft. inion then carrots celery.
- Add the carrots and celery. Cook until starting to go tender..
- Add the other vegetables (not the greens)..
- Add the garlic and thyme. Cook for 2-3 mins..
- Add tomatoes and stock. Put the lid on. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 mins..
- Add the beans and simmer for 5 mins with lid off..
- Stir in greens for about 2 mins..
- And then stir in the basil and pasta..
- Serve with grated parmesan/ other cheese. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Minestrone soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.