Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Korean Dak Gomtang Gukbap For the Cold Winter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Dak Gomtang Gukbap For the Cold Winter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely purchase many items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to korean dak gomtang gukbap for the cold winter recipe. You can have korean dak gomtang gukbap for the cold winter using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Dak Gomtang Gukbap For the Cold Winter:
- Provide 1 of net 300 grams Chicken (for hot pot).
- You need 1 of leek Japanese leek (the green part).
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 piece of Ginger.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Take 1 1/2 liter of Water.
- Prepare 50 grams of Daikon radish.
- Use 50 grams of Japanese leek.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried scallop soup stock granules.
- Get 50 grams of Carrot.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Take 1 dash of Pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of White sesame seeds.
- Use 1 of serving Cooked rice.
Instructions to make Korean Dak Gomtang Gukbap For the Cold Winter:
- Rinse the chicken with water and pat dry..
- Create a slit with a knife along the bone. This is so that the juices can easily come out and the meat can easily separate..
- Once the chicken is prepared, boil it in water..
- After boiling, rinse the chicken well with water. Be sure to wash away the blood and guts..
- Put 1~1.5 liters of water (depending on the size of your pot) in a pot, then add the chicken, green part of the leeks, garlic, ginger, and sake, and turn on the heat..
- Crush the garlic and ginger. If you use a lid, you will have a cloudy soup. If you don't use a lid, you will have a transparent soup. This time, cover with the lid and leave alone for 1 hour..
- I forgot to add the sake! When simmering, I leave it alone on the stove top. This is what it looks like in the middle of simmering..
- If the water covers just a bit more than half of the ingredients, it's ready. If it's not cloudy, turn the heat up and let simmer for a bit longer. The water and oil will mix to make a milky color!.
- If you let it sit overnight, it's even better and light and healthy! In this case, cover with plastic wrap on the surface of the liquid..
- The reason for this is that the next day, when you peel the wrap off, it will remove the fat!.
- Throw out the leeks and ginger. Take out the chicken and remove the bone. Return the chicken to the soup, add some water, and bring the soup back to a boil..
- Slice the carrots and daikon into short, rectangular slices. Thinly slice the leek. You can use any vegetables you like, and cut them anyway you like, too!.
- Simmer, simmer… Add the dried scallop soup stock granules. If you don't have any, you can use Chinese soup stock. Adjust the seasonings with salt and pepper..
- Add 1/2~1 serving of rice to the soup. Add as much as you like. Let it simmer..
- Transfer to a bowl, then sprinkle black pepper and white sesame seeds on top. Eat it with kimchi or green onion namul! It looks so delicious!.
If you find this Korean Dak Gomtang Gukbap For the Cold Winter recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.