Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beet Root Mix Veg Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beet Root Mix Veg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beet Root Mix Veg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Several minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beet root mix veg curry recipe. You can cook beet root mix veg curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beet Root Mix Veg Curry:
- Get 2 of beet chopped.
- Use 1 of carrot finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- You need 2 of onion long sliced.
- You need 4 of tomatoes chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of kasuri methi.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of red chilli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala.
Steps to make Beet Root Mix Veg Curry:
- In a cooker add oil and then add ginger garlic paste, jeera and other veggies..
- Add all the dry masala and then add water and wait for 1 whistle..
- Switch off the flame and if there is water dry it out completely..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and garam masala.
- Serve with paratha..
If you find this Beet Root Mix Veg Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.