Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Poori Aloo Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poori Aloo Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to poori aloo masala recipe. You can cook poori aloo masala using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Poori Aloo Masala:
- Take 3 of medium potatoes.
- Use 2 cups of wheat flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of sooji optional.
- Get 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Take 1 of curry leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of carom seed.
- Provide 1/2 of tspn turmeric powder.
- Use As required of Oil to deep fry.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Poori Aloo Masala:
- Knead flour tight with oil and salt.Chop onion tomato fry in ghee keep aside.
- Boil potatoes cool peel crush with hand.
- Heat the onion tomato fry mixed dry spices and add crushed potatoes.
- Now heat oil to deep fry poori (smaller than roti) on aside.
- Roll out pooris start frying now keep hot pooris to serve with potatoes fry masala on side.
- Serve hot now with mango pickle.
If you find this Poori Aloo Masala recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.