Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuscan Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuscan Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuscan bean soup recipe. To make tuscan bean soup you need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tuscan Bean Soup:
- You need 2 of large onions.
- Use 4 of celery sticks.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic (crushed).
- Use 3 of large carrots.
- You need 2 of heaped tsp smoked paprika.
- Take 5 sprigs of fresh thyme (leaves only).
- Take 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary (leaves only).
- Get 2 (400 g) of tins chopped tomatoes.
- You need 2 litres of vegetable stock.
- Use 2 (400 g) of tins flageolet beans (drained and rinsed).
- Provide 1 (400 g) of tin cannellini beans (drained and rinsed).
- Prepare of Small savoy cabbage.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Get of Serve with.
- You need of Green pesto (or vegan alternative).
- Get of Crusty bread.
Instructions to make Tuscan Bean Soup:
- Chop the onion and celery into small chunks. Put in a large stock pot with the oil, cover and cook over a low heat for 10 mins, until softened..
- Meanwhile, chop the carrot into small chunks. Then add to the pot with the crushed garlic, herbs and paprika and cook for 10 mins until the carrot is starting to soften..
- Meanwhile chop the cabbage, drain the beans and make the stock..
- Add the tomatoes and stock to the pan and bring to a simmer. Then add the beans and cabbage and cook for 20 mins..
- Serve with a spoon of green pesto and some crusty bread. Freeze some portions for future use..
If you find this Tuscan Bean Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.