Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant pot navy bean and ham soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant pot navy bean and ham soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot navy bean and ham soup recipe. You can have instant pot navy bean and ham soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant pot navy bean and ham soup:
- Take Pkg of dried navy beans with ham flavor packet.
- Provide 1 of Ham bone with meat.
- Provide of Water to cover.
- Get 1 of onion diced.
- Take 2 of carrots diced.
- Get 2 of celery stalks diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of bacon grease and or butter.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of I wash in cold and boil my beans three times on the stove before.
Steps to make Instant pot navy bean and ham soup:
- Turn instant pot to saute, add bacon grease and/or butter; then saute onions, celery, and carrots until onion become opaque.
- Then add garlic powder, onion powder, and ham flavor packet and stir into veggies.
- Turn instant pot to pressure cook to high 35min. Add ham bone and meat, your rinsed and cleaned beans, and water until covering beans and bone completely. Close lid and cook.
- Once timer goes off stir ingredients well and then set pot to cooker on pressure cook low another 20-30 min..
- Once time goes off remove ham bone and residual meat from bone.
- Then serve and enjoy.
If you find this Instant pot navy bean and ham soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.