Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Roasted pumpkin soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted pumpkin soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted pumpkin soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted pumpkin soup recipe. You can cook roasted pumpkin soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted pumpkin soup:
- You need 2 lbs of pumpkin.
- You need 1 of medium sized carrot.
- Prepare of Medium onion.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic.
- Get 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Use 2 cups of heavy cream.
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- You need Sprig of thyme.
- Get of Whole spice.
- Prepare Pinch of nutmeg.
- You need of Bacon (optional).
- Prepare of Croutons.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Roasted pumpkin soup:
- Mix the flour and 2 cups coconut water into a dough and set aside. This is for the yummy coconut dumplings. We will get back to them later..
- Cut your pumpkin, carrots, and onions into cubes and add the cloves of garlic. Place on a baking sheet then drizzle with olive oil. Place in oven and enjoy the smell of your kitchen while it's roasting for the next 45 minutes. I added the thyme after about 15 minutes and my kitchen smelled so good..
- After the veggies are nice and roasted, you need to blend them to a puree. You can add heavy cream at this point. I also added a cup of coconut milk..
- Pour it in a pot to cook some more..
- Add salt, spices and mix. I basically taste and add more if it is necessary. While this is happening put your bacon in the toaster oven so it is nice and crispy. Then serve with bread..
If you find this Roasted pumpkin soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.