Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tender Even When Cold! Double Cheese Hamburger Steaks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tender Even When Cold! Double Cheese Hamburger Steaks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything right away or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tender even when cold! double cheese hamburger steaks recipe. To make tender even when cold! double cheese hamburger steaks you need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tender Even When Cold! Double Cheese Hamburger Steaks:
- Take of For the hamburgers:.
- Prepare 500 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Get 1/2 of Onion.
- Use 100 ml of Panko.
- Provide 1 of enough to soak the bread crumbs in Milk.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg (optional).
- You need 5 slice of Sliced cheese (cheddar cheese if available).
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
- Use 1 of enough to come up to about 1/2 the thickness of the hamburgers in the pan. Water.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Soup stock cube.
- Use of For the sauce:.
- Take 1 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- Prepare 75 ml of Ketchup.
- Prepare 50 ml of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Use 2 tsp of Tonkatsu sauce (Japanese style Worcestershire sauce or steak sauce).
Instructions to make Tender Even When Cold! Double Cheese Hamburger Steaks:
- Make the hamburger patties: Finely chop the onions, wrap in plastic wrap, microwave for 1 minute, and open the wrap to let cool..
- Place the panko into a measuring cup, and add enough milk to cover them..
- Place the ground meat into a bowl and knead until it sticks together..
- Add an egg and the ingredients from steps 1 and 2 to 3; adding in salt and pepper, mayonnaise, the milk-soaked panko, and nutmeg, and mix together quickly so that the meat will not warm up from your hands..
- Divide the meat mixture into 6 portions, stick 1/2 a slice of cheese in the center, and wrap into the meat..
- Add olive oil to a pan and brown on both sides over a medium heat..
- Once the hamburgers have browned, add water to half the height of hamburgers, add in consomme, cover with a lid, and steam-fry until about 1/4 of the water remains..
- Once the water has mostly evaporated, take out the hamburgers, arrange on a plate, and top with the remaining cheese… Use the pan as-is without washing!!.
- For the sauce: Add the flavoring ingredients to the meat juices from before, and turn on the heat. Add it on top of the hamburgers once it has thickened, and you are done..
If you find this Tender Even When Cold! Double Cheese Hamburger Steaks recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.