Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked beans recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked beans recipe. To cook baked beans you only need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked beans:
- Get 2 lb of bacon, cut into 1" pieces.
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of pork sausage.
- Get 2 large of onions, diced.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce.
- Use 1/4 cup of prepared mustard.
- Take 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 60 oz of pork and beans with sauce.
- Prepare 30 oz of kidney beans, drained.
- Take 30 oz of pinto beans, drained.
- Prepare 30 oz of butter beans, drained.
- You need 30 oz of black.beans, drained.
- Use 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- You need 1 of juice of two limes.
- You need 1 pinch of Cayenne pepper.
- Get 1 of salt to taste.
Steps to make Baked beans:
- in a large dutch oven(14") brown bacon and set aside..
- brown ground beef and pork sausage in same dutch oven and add oinion and cook until clear..
- drain off excess fat.
- add all remaining ingredients, including the bacon..
- stir it all good, and cook over medium heat until heated well..
- serves 20 to 30 people.
If you find this Baked beans recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.