Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Light, Quick & Simple Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Light, Quick & Simple Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to light, quick & simple vegetable soup recipe. You can cook light, quick & simple vegetable soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Light, Quick & Simple Vegetable Soup:
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil (cold-pressed is best).
- Provide 2 of large onions, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Take 3 of new potatoes, in small chunks.
- Provide 2 of carrots, diced.
- You need 1 l of vegetable stock (I used “Marigold” powder but I would’ve used home-made stock if I’d had any left.).
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Light, Quick & Simple Vegetable Soup:
- Heat the oil in a saucepan or stock pot and gently fry the onions for 3 minutes, stirring only to avoid sticking. Add the garlic and cook for a further 2 minutes..
- Add the potatoes, carrots and stock. Stir well and bring to the boil, stirring occasionally..
- Add the herbs, cover and fast simmer for 20 minutes. Stir in the sugar and then season to taste..
- Whizz to a light, liquid-y consistency and serve piping hot with granary bread or crusty roll..
If you find this Light, Quick & Simple Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.