Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Timlo soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Timlo soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. These types of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to timlo soup recipe. You can have timlo soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Timlo soup:
- Use Half of chicken cut into small pieces (or 2 chicken breast).
- Take 2 of litter water.
- Get 2 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Take 2 of carrot, peeled and cut into the shape of flower petals.
- Use 100 gr of shiitake mushrooms, soaked in hot water, thinly sliced.
- Take 15 gr of dried tuberose flower, knotted, soaked in cold water.
- Take 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Get 50 gram of glass noodles, soaked in cold water.
- Take 15 of boiled quail eggs (you can buy in Asian grocery).
- Take 2 of scallion.
- Get 3 of chinese parsley.
- Use of Spices (ground).
- Use 4 cloves of garlic.
- Get 2 cm of gingger.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of peppercorns.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Timlo soup:
- Simmer chicken in a covered pot until tender (or you can use chicken breast bring to boil until chicken is fully cooked. Remove the chicken breast from the pot and cut into cube, and put back later with all the vegetables). Heat oil, saute all the spices until fragrant. Add to the boiling stock..
- Add the mushrooms, tuberose flower, scallions, quail egg and carrots then bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes. And before removing from the heat add the cabbage and Add the noodles and cook for 2-3 more minutes, turn heat off then garnish chinese parsley..
- Serve with fresh tomato sambal ( for the sambal you just need 5 bird's eye chilli, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 small cloves garlic,and 1 small fresh tomatoes, then ground together. Dont forget shrimp crackers 😍 #happycooking.
If you find this Timlo soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.