Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Reshmi paneer curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Reshmi paneer curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to reshmi paneer curry recipe. To cook reshmi paneer curry you only need 12 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Reshmi paneer curry:
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion, sliced.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare cubes of paneer.
- Get 2 tbsp of cream.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 of capsicum, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, sliced.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
Instructions to make Reshmi paneer curry:
- Firstly, in a large kadai heat 2 tbsp oil and saute onion, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste..
- Now add capsicum, tomato and saute for a minute.
- Do not overcook, keep aside..
- In the kadai, heat butter.
- Keeping the flame on low and add cumin seeds,turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder and cumin powder..
- Saute until the spices turn aromatic..
- Further, add tomato puree and saute well..
- Also, add 2 tbsp cashew and melon seeds paste and saute on medium flame..
- Cook until the mixture thickens and oil separates..
- Furthermore, add water and salt. mix well, adjusting consistency as required..
- In sauted onion, capsicum, and tomato..
- Also, add paneer cubes and mix gently without breaking paneer..
- Add in gravy.
- Cream, cumin powder and mix gently..
- Simmer for 5 minutes or until the flavours are absorbed well..
- Now add garam masala, kitchen king, paneer masala and coriander leaves. mix well..
- Finally, enjoy reshmi paneer with roti or naan..
If you find this Reshmi paneer curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.