Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for RAW TOMATO SOUP with BASIL OIL recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect RAW TOMATO SOUP with BASIL OIL recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to RAW TOMATO SOUP with BASIL OIL recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raw tomato soup with basil oil recipe. To make raw tomato soup with basil oil you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare RAW TOMATO SOUP with BASIL OIL:
- Provide of soup.
- You need 6 of tomatoes, roughly chopped.
- Provide 4 of drops of tobasco sause or worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1/4 of garlic, crushed.
- Take 1/4 of small red onion, chopped.
- Take 1 dash of of vegetable stock.
- Get of salt & white pepper.
- You need of oil.
- Get 1/2 of bunch basil.
- Take 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Get 1 dash of of lemon juice.
- Prepare of salt n pepper.
Instructions to make RAW TOMATO SOUP with BASIL OIL:
- Put all the soup ingredients in a food processor and blitz untill smooth. Taste. Season. Add more stock if needed..
- Pour through a strainer a few times to make it completely smooth. Then pour into serving bowls. Save the food in the strainer to use in something else so theres no waist..
- Wash food processor. Place basil and oil. Blitz until smooth. Let it sit for 10 minutes to infuse. Taste. Pour through a strainer into a sauce bottle..
- Drizzle over with the basil oil. Serve with some bread and a dollop of sour cream or natural yoghurt in the middle if you like.
- Note: you can heat it up in a saucepan over very low heat until only just warm if you like but keep in mind it is a RAW dish. Enjoy…
If you find this RAW TOMATO SOUP with BASIL OIL recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.