Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Yellow Split Pea Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yellow Split Pea Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. One healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yellow split pea soup recipe. You can have yellow split pea soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Yellow Split Pea Soup:
- You need 1/3 cup of yellow split peas.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion, chopped.
- Get 1 of cm cubed piece of fresh ginger, finely sliced and chopped.
- Provide 1 medium of carrot, chopped.
- Use 2 cup of water.
- Use 2 tsp of Swiss vegetable bouillon powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of chaat masala.
Steps to make Yellow Split Pea Soup:
- Rinse the yellow split peas in a sieve and allow to drain.
- Put everything except the chaat masala in a small pot.
- Stir to mix in the bouillon a little bit.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer gently for 25-30 minutes.
- You may need to add a little more water, but only if it looks really dry.
- Blend until smooth with a stick blender or in a blender jug (please be careful blending hot liquids!).
- Serve in a bowl with the chaat masala sprinkled on top.
If you find this Yellow Split Pea Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.