Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Just about the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys pesto, spinach & bean soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys pesto, spinach & bean soup, gf df ef sf nf using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 2 of medium onions, chopped.
- Get 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of green chilli (or to taste), finely chopped.
- Use 300 grams of carrots, chopped.
- You need 1500 ml of gluten-free vegetable stock (see my profile for a gf bouillon recipe).
- Prepare 1200 grams of canned cannellini beans, drained.
- Prepare 16 tbsp of green pesto (see my profile for a vegan recipe).
- Get 320 grams of spinach leaves.
- Provide 1 of nutritional yeast flakes (or parmesan) for topping.
Instructions to make Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put a pan over a medium heat and add the oil. Fry off the onion gently until translucent.
- Add in the garlic and chilli. Cook for a minute before adding the carrots.
- Keep cooking a further 5 minutes before adding in the beans and stock. Simmer with the lid on for 5 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, remove 4 or 5 spoonfuls of veg/beans and set aside.
- Put the rest of the soup in a blender and puree smooth.
- Pour back into the pan and add the veg/beans back in.
- Add the spinach, stir in and let cook down for a few minutes then stir through 8 tbsp of the pesto.
- Serve with a tbsp of the remaining pesto spooned over the soup of each bowl and top with a sprinkling of nutritional yeast / parmesan style cheese.
If you find this Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.