Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Slimy Chicken & Rice [awful name-excellent taste] recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Slimy Chicken & Rice [awful name-excellent taste] recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Slimy Chicken & Rice [awful name-excellent taste] recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's slimy chicken & rice [awful name-excellent taste] recipe. To make mike's slimy chicken & rice [awful name-excellent taste] you need 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Slimy Chicken & Rice [awful name-excellent taste]:
- Provide of ● For The Proteins.
- You need 4 of EX LG Chicken Thighs [skin on – bone in].
- Use 1 (12.5 oz) of Drained Can Chicken Breasts [crushed/shredded].
- Take of ● For The Soup Base.
- Take 1 Can of Campbells Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- Get 1 Can of Campbells Cream Of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Whole Milk [more if needed to thin your mixture].
- Get 4 Cups of Uncle Ben's Instant Rice.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of Can Drained Mushrooms [more if desired].
- Take 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Knorrs Chicken Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Provide 1 tsp of Hot Paprika.
- Provide 1 (4 oz) of Can Sliced Black Olives [topper].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Green Onions [+ reserves for topper].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Kraft Shredded Cheddar & Swiss Cheese [topper].
- Use of ● For The Options [to taste].
- You need of Sweet Corn.
- Prepare of Sweet Peas.
- You need of Thin Sliced Carrots.
Instructions to make Mike's Slimy Chicken & Rice [awful name-excellent taste]:
- What you'll need in steps 1, 2 & 3..
- Seasonings pictured..
- You'll eventually top your soup mixture and chicken with shredded cheese..
- Mix your soup base with your drained canned chicken breasts. Break them all up well..
- Rinse and pat dry your extra large chicken thighs..
- Add your chicken thighs to your soup mixture..
- Cover your chicken thighs with your soup base..
- Top total mixture with chives, cheese and sliced black olives..
- Seal tightly and bake at 425° for 1 hour..
- Place your chicken over your rice. Garnish with chives. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Slimy Chicken & Rice [awful name-excellent taste] recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.