Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Flower Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Flower Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg flower soup recipe. You can cook egg flower soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Flower Soup:
- Use 6 cup of Chicken stock (I prefer fresh stock but had none. So I used 6 cups water and 3 tsp chicken bouillon).
- Use 1 of finely diced carrot.
- Use 2 of thin sliced green onions.
- You need 2 of to 3 beaten eggs (preference).
- Use 1/2 packages of diced tofu (optional).
- Provide 1 tsp of cornstarch mixed with 2 tsp cold water (to thicken – Optional).
- You need 1/4 tbsp of sesame oil (optional).
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground ginger or fresh (optional).
- You need 1 of soy sauce (optional condiment).
- You need 1 of hot chili pepper oil (optional condiment).
Steps to make Egg Flower Soup:
- Bring stock to a boil..
- Add carrot, green onions, and other desired optional items at this time. Let boil for 2-3 minutes..
- Pour in eggs and stir to break the egg up. (If you want more string-like eggs, pour the eggs in slowly while stirring in a circle)..
- Stir for 1 minute and remove from heat..
If you find this Egg Flower Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.