Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys chunky chilli bean soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys chunky chilli bean soup, gf df ef sf nf you only need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide 400 grams of black beans, dried.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Take 2 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 of red chilli, chopped or amount to your own taste!.
- Prepare 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Provide 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Use 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Take 2 tsp of oregano.
- Use 1 tsp of allspice.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 2 of carrots, chopped.
- Use 800 grams of can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 700 ml of chicken stock / strong vegetable stock.
- Use 60 ml of red wine.
- Provide 150 grams of sweetcorn.
- Take 30 grams of dark chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 1 handful of sliced spring onions / scallions to serve.
- Take 1 dash of chilli powder to serve.
Instructions to make Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Soak the beans in cold water overnight (12 hrs) then drain and rinse.
- Put them in a pan and cover with fresh water. Boil for 15 minutes then let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a larger pan and fry off the garlic, onion and chilli in the cumin, coriander, allspice, cinnamon and paprika until soft.
- Add the chopped carrot, can of tomatoes, wine, stock and oregano.
- Drain the beans and add to the large pan. Let simmer for 30 minutes or until the carrot is soft. Add the chocolate and stir through.
- Puree half of the soup smooth in a blender, add back to the pan with the sweetcorn and heat through.
- Serve topped with some sliced spring onion, a dash of chilli powder and a bread roll. See my quick oven bread for a gluten free, vegan bread roll recipe.
- You can use chilli powder in place of the chilli, oregano and spices if you prefer to. Add it with the onion & garlic in step 3. See my profile for a chilli powder mix!.
If you find this Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.