Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These kinds of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional state can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys spiced aubergine soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys spiced aubergine soup, gf df ef sf nf using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Use 2 of medium aubergine/eggplant, diced.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of medium strength curry powder*.
- Prepare 200 grams of carrots, diced.
- You need 400 grams of can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 850 ml of vegetable stock.
- Provide 1 of salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Take 1 of fresh coriander to garnish.
- Take of Medium Curry Powder*.
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- Provide 2 inch of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 tsp of cloves.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala.
Instructions to make Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- To make the curry powder, dry fry the coriander, cumin and fennel in a pan for a minute until you can smell their aroma, then take off the heat and let cool.
- Mix the toasted seeds with the other ingredients in a coffee grinder or use a pestle & mortar to grind everything as finely as you can and store what you don't use in an airtight jar. To make a hotter powder add some extra garam masala and chilli powder.
- Getting on with the soup itself, put all the ingredients except for the salt, pepper & coriander into a large saucepan. Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer for approximately 25 minutes until the aubergine is soft and pulpy.
- Pulse the soup in batches through a blender just a few times so you retain some of the aubergines consistency. You don't want it to be completely smooth.
- Season to taste with salt & freshly ground black pepper and serve with a garnish of fresh coriander leaves.
If you find this Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.