Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys Red Pepper Soup with Basil Oil GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Red Pepper Soup with Basil Oil GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Red Pepper Soup with Basil Oil GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular snacks is yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys red pepper soup with basil oil gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys red pepper soup with basil oil gf df ef sf nf you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Red Pepper Soup with Basil Oil GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get 300 grams of baby plum tomatoes.
- Use 2 of red onions, chopped.
- Take 2 of red chillies, deseeded & finely chopped.
- Get 3 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Get 4 of red bell peppers, deseeded & chopped.
- Use 1 of sweet potato, peeled and chopped.
- You need 700 ml of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sweet smoked paprika.
- Provide 10 of fresh basil leaves.
- Provide of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use to taste of sea salt & freshly ground pepper.
Instructions to make Vickys Red Pepper Soup with Basil Oil GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a heavy pan and sweat off the onions, chillies and garlic over a low heat until the onions are translucent.
- Add a pinch of salt, the bell peppers and sweet potatoes and cook for a further 20 minutes or until the vegetables are softened.
- Meanwhile, put the tomatoes on a baking tray and toss in some oil with a sprinkle of salt. Roast for 15 minutes until the skins start to split open.
- Add the roasted tomatoes with the juices in the baking tray and the vegetable stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Put the soup in a blender and liquidise smooth. Return to the pan, stir in the paprika and season to taste with the salt & pepper.
- Finely chop the basil and mix with a few tablespoons of the oil.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and top with a swirl of the basil oil.
If you find this Vickys Red Pepper Soup with Basil Oil GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.